Effective March 1, 2021
Last Revised 11-05-21
Trilogy Laboratories (Trilogy), maker of Integraderm, ID Skin by Integraderm, Minerale Makeup and Azul Skin Health product brands, is a leader in skin care because of the proven results of our products. We pride ourselves on partnering with skincare professionals that prioritize customer needs and provide superior service, in line with our own company values. Therefore, Trilogy Laboratories only sells products to authorized accounts. This document describes the terms under which Trilogy Laboratories, LLC may, at the company’s sole discretion, choose to sell products to wholesale accounts. A signed copy of the current policies and procedures must be on file for each wholesale account. Failure to provide a signed copy may result in orders being held. Trilogy may, at the company’s sole discretion, at any time, modify the terms of these policies and procedures.
- There are no minimum orders for Trilogy branded products.
- The sale of professional products is strictly prohibited and may result in the forfeit of the wholesale account’s right to purchase products from Trilogy.
- Wholesale account may not use and shall not sell the Products to or for the benefit of any person who is not an end-user consumer or to any other person or entity including affiliates, subsidiaries, or other organization of which wholesale account is an owner or member.
- Applicable sales tax for the state of receipt of shipment shall be charged on all orders unless appropriate and current sales tax certificates are on file with Trilogy.
2) Shipping and Handling
- All orders are shipped UPS ground unless an alternative method is requested, and paid for, by wholesale account.
- All orders are shipped FOB from our facility in Fort Myers, FL, which means ownership and risk of loss transfers to the wholesale account once the shipment is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Expedited and ground shipping rates are based on the final weight of the package and the postal code to which it is being shipped.
- Free ground shipping on orders of $1000 or more.
- Additional shipping fees may apply to same-day or expedited orders.
- 1 shipping address allowed unless business has multiple locations. All orders must be shipped to wholesale account. No drop shipping.
- The process of fulfilling an order begins as soon as your order is released (filled). Once an order has been released for fulfillment, it cannot be changed.
- The deadline for same day and expedited orders is 12:00 Eastern Standard Time. Orders received after this time will be processed for the next business day.
- Backorders will be billed when they ship.
3) Licenses and Insurance
- Trilogy recommends that a skincare professional be on staff. For wholesale accounts retailing and charging for treatments, a copy of both a professional license and a business license must be provided prior to first order.
- Wholesale accounts that are outside of the medical and aesthetics fields must be reviewed and will be approved by an Account Manager on a case by case basis.
- A copy of the Sales Tax License is required to be on file for all retailing accounts.
- Professional Liability Insurance is required.
- Each wholesale account must set their own return policy as it relates to their clients and the circumstances under which the wholesale account will accept a return.
- Returns to Trilogy are handled on a case-by-case basis and are independent of the wholesale accounts individual return policy.
- Wholesale accounts can return products for credit for approved reasons including but not limited to defective or damaged products.
- Trilogy reserves the right to reject a return request for any reason, including but not limited to, expired product, buyer’s remorse, or product not selling in the manner in which was expected.
- Product must be unopened.
- Upon refund approval, for credit card only, a 2.5% service fee may be applied.
- Missing/damaged products in each order must be reported within 3 business daysof receipt.
- Photos or return of product at the wholesale account’s expense may be required before credit is granted.
- Excessive returns may warrant wholesale accounts to be charged additional fees.
- All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Trilogy does not permit the online sale of its products without express written permission. All websites must be reviewed by and registered with Trilogy. Please review the following requirements carefully and ensure your site is complete and compliant prior to submitting your site for review.
- To request approval to sell Trilogy products online, please email us at email@example.com. Submissions must meet all requirements listed herein and must include name of account, name, phone number, and email of contact person at account, any required login and password information required to view the website. Submissions will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
- Any wholesale accounts found selling Trilogy products online without having gone through the review and registration process will have 30 days from the date the violation was noted to comply after which time purchasing will be restricted until account has completed the required steps.
- Trilogy recommends that products be listed at or above the suggested retail price.
- Trilogy MSRP must be listed.
- Trilogy requests that products not be sold on third party sites such as Amazon, Ebay etc.
- Trilogy does not support the use of discounting or promoting discounts that are public-facing as a sales practice.
- No online sales of Trilogy samples or professional products.
- Products must feature updated packaging and presentation to ensure that consumer confusion and complaints are kept minimal.
- The name “Trilogy” or “Integraderm” shall not appear in the URL, Social Media handle, OR email address of Retailers.
- Trilogy wholesale accounts may never represent themselves as Trilogy or its brands. When advertising, it should always be made clear that they are a Retailer of Trilogy products.
- Social network sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and Twitter, are subject to the same rules and policies listed in this document.
- Unless otherwise noted, all information, text, articles, data, images, or other materials contained on any page within the Trilogy website and marketing materials are copyrighted. Title to such copyrighted materials will at all times remain with Trilogy Laboratories LLC. You may only use, download, or copy any materials contained in the website for the sale and promotion of Trilogy products. You may not edit, modify or make use of such copyrighted materials for other means without the express, prior written consent of Trilogy Laboratories, LLC.
- Accounts that fail to comply with our Internet Sales Policies will receive a warning. Should the violations continue, the account will be suspended for a period of time to be determined by Trilogy, up to and including termination of account.
- Trilogy may terminate the Agreement and sales to wholesale account at any time for any reason. Trilogy shall not be liable to wholesale account for compensation, reimbursement, loss of lease, commitments in connection with the business, goodwill of wholesale account, or any other actual or potential damages whatsoever as a result of any termination.
7) Law; Disputes
- This Agreement and the sales of Products are governed by laws of the State of Florida. The defaulting party shall be responsible to reimburse the prevailing party all costs and expenses including reasonable attorney fees incurred in enforcing terms of this Agreement.
8) Methods of Payments:
- Payment is due upon shipping unless other arrangements have been made.
- Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover, Electronic Bank Payment EFT/ACH
- Check (Returned checks are subject to a $25 service fee and the account will be put on a cash only basis).
We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time without notice. Your continued patronage implies your consent to any modifications. We suggest reviewing this Policies and Procedures document each time you place an order.
In making a purchase, you accept these terms. You also indicate that you have liability insurance, promise to maintain it and will notify us within 24 hours of cancelling it.