Announcing ID Skin’s
Hyperpigmentation is the number one complaint of ladies with melanin-rich skin. It can also affect fair females, males of every ethnicity, and basically anyone who is exposed to the sun. Usually harmless, skin discoloration can be emotionally distressing and some even find themselves avoiding social situations, especially if they involve activities done without wearing makeup.
As an esthetician, you need to use and offer products that have the latest technologically advanced ingredients that effectively address discoloration in your client’s skin.
Enter ID Skin’s newest product additions formulated to address uneven, dull skin.
The Bright Skin Collection
This carefully curated collection consists of cutting edge ingredients proven to address discolored lackluster skin:
- AHA’s such as Glycolic Acid exfoliate while Vitamin A derivatives help increase the cellular turnover rate; expediting the removal and replacement of ashy skin cells.
- Vitamin C and Niacinamide, shown in clinical studies to go head to head with hydroquinone’s ability to eradicate hyperpigmentation, is infused into serums and moisturizers brightening skin while simultaneously stimulating collagen production.
- Arbutin inhibits tryosinase activity preventing the overproduction of melanin which causes hyperpigmentation.
- Botanicals such as Peony and Licorice and Kojic Acid from Shiitake Mushrooms slow enzymes responsible for melanin production helping to brighten skin.
These versatile ID Skin products can be integrated into your client’s existing skin care routine and your back bar offering a myriad of ways to boost the brightening power of your current collections. They can also be used as a team to tackle particularly sallow skin, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. Below is our go-to protocol to immediately freshen the complexion and give your clients a kick start to creating even toned, glowing skin.
ID Skin Brightening Facial
- Under steam, cleanse with Glycolic Gel Cleanser.
- Gently physically exfoliate with Citrus Scrub.
- If needed, perform extractions.
- Wipe skin with Peel Prep.
- Apply one thin coat of Mandelic/Lactic/Sal Peel. Leave on for 5-10 minutes depending on skin type. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Apply Moisture Mask and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Remove mask and thoroughly rinse skin with water.
- Tone skin with Glycolic Toner.
- Apply Clarity Brightening Serum.
- Apply Ultra Peptide Eye Cream.
- Apply Vita C Emulsion. To protect against incidental sun exposure, if needed, apply Luminous BB Cream, Sun Guard, or Ultra Natural Daily Defense.
To find out more about carrying the ID Skin line in your spa, contact our Product Consultant at 239.939.5454 x 102 or email@example.com.
*Recommended protocols are designed to give you an idea of how to use products in your treatment room. Not all protocols can be used on all skin types. Protocols may have to be adjusted depending on skin type or sensitivity.