Did you know that Mandelic Acid is extracted from fresh fruits and nuts?
Mandelic Acid naturally occurs in nature and can be obtained through the hydrolysis of amygdalin, a common-occurring chemical found in peaches, almonds, and cherries. It helps reduce acne and wrinkles and improves the appearance of uneven skin.
All peels are not created equal
- ID Skin’s Mandelic Acid Peel is a Mandelic, Salicylic and Lactic acid blend in PEG-400, which buffers the acids.
- Excellent for use in facial treatments with all skin tones.
- Reduces pigment, clears blemishes, balances oil and gently exfoliates.
pH = 3.5
- Mandelic Acid: from bitter almonds.
- Lactic Acid: AHA that hydrates and exfoliates, reduces wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Salicylic Acid: chemically exfoliates to renew skin and provide a more youthful appearance, prevents pore clogging, smooths fine lines/wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, and reduces inflammation.
Apply three to four pumps of Mandelic Acid Blend to a closed-weave gauze pad and carefully apply to the skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for two to three minutes then wipe off. Thoroughly rinse with cool, clear water. Re-rinse and pat dry.
For Licensed Estheticians Only
This “must-have” peel will have your clients’ thanking you and coming back time and time again.